Clomid for Men
Clomid for men – Clomifene also has known as clomiphene, is a medication used to treat infertility in women who do not ovulate. This includes those who have polycystic ovary syndrome. Use leads to a more extensive prospect of twins. It’s taken by mouth once each day Clomid (clomifene)
Clomid is a popular brand name and nickname for most generic clomiphene citrate. It’s an oral fertility medicine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to be used in women who cannot become pregnant. It impacts the hormone balance in the body and promotes ovulation of Clomid for Men
Buy Clomid Online
For Post Cycle Therapy, a dose of 150 mg each day over four to 5 weeks. Tapering it off by going 50 mg low hebdomadally.
For average usage during a cycle A dose of fifty mg each day during your cycle. Also prescribed for avoiding gynecomastia in athletes during cycles of anabolic steroids.
Between 50-200mg/day for 2-4 weeks (Please see description for further dosage guidelines/structures.)
How to use clomifene?
Clomiphene dosing information. Usual Adult Dose for Ovulation Induction: 50 milligrams orally once per day for 5 days. Therapy should be initiated or close to the 5th day of their menstrual cycle but may be initiated at any moment in patients without recent esophageal bleeding.
How does Clomid work?
Clomid blocks the hormone estrogen by interacting with your pituitary gland. When estrogen communicates with the pituitary gland, not as luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) are generated. This leads to a drop in testosterone and therefore decreased the production of semen. Since Clomid blocks estrogen’s interaction with the pituitary gland, there’s an increase in LH, FSH, and testosterone within the human body.
- Treatment of Gynecomastia
- Gynecomastia – A condition where the breast enlarges in males. Also, steroid users need this as they’re subjected to estrogenic side effects.
- Treatment of Fluid retention
- Due to the increase in estrogen levels, athletes often suffer from excessive fluid retention in feet and also other parts of the body. Clomid helps lower the general amount of water retention within the body.
Benefits of clomifene
Clomid is prescribed off-label for male infertility, especially where reduced testosterone levels are observed. According to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, both the man and a female factor are identified in 35% of couples that struggle to conceive. In 8% of couples, just a male element is identified.
Lots of things can contribute to infertility in both men. These include –
- Stimulates Testosterone Production
- Decrease Cholesterol Levels
- Harm to the testicles
- Excess weight or obesity
- Hormonal imbalance, due to improper function of the adrenal gland or exposure to too much estrogen or testosterone
- Medical ailments, such as diabetes, cystic fibrosis, and some types of autoimmune disorders
- Cancer treatment involving certain Kinds of radiation or chemotherapy
- Varicoceles, which are enlarged veins that cause the testicles to overheat
- Genetic disorders, like a microdeletion in the Y-chromosome or Klinefelter syndrome
Diet and Exercise
- Molar mass: 405.966 g/mol
- Formula: C26H28ClNO
- Trade name: Clomidothers
- Excretion: Mainly urine, a few in bile
- Elimination half-life: 5–6 days
If your doctor suspects male infertility, they’ll order a semen evaluation. Your physician will use a sample of your semen to assess the sperm count in addition to sperm form and movement.
Derek Dwerb –